Jet washer advice sought - Trilogy.

I'm looking to buy a jet washer for no more than 100 pounds. Main use will be for cleaning paths and patio. I've been erring towards a www.screwfix.com/p/titan-ttb1800prw-140bar-electri...h

What do others have or recommend? Thanks.

Jet washer advice sought - Xileno

I have an elderly Karcher, great on the patio etc. I don't use it on the car. I don't think the Karchers will be in your budget and mine is probably better quality than the new ones being twenty years old. The Screwfix model looks good and the reviews are positive.

Jet washer advice sought - bathtub tom

Don't store it anywhere the residual water inside it can freeze!

Jet washer advice sought - badbusdriver

In around 2012 I bought a fairly basic Mac Allister pressure washer from B&Q (which, if memory serves cost less than £50). Although it isn't used so much these days, it has seen a lot of action in the intervening years. That has included using it to clean paving slabs, but mainly washing my van. Still works though the lance hose is getting pretty worn in a couple of places and sometimes it takes a minute or two to build up full pressure. Only other thing I've had to do is replace a rubber grommet on the hose connector.

Can't say how it compares to others as this is the only one I've ever owned, but it has done (and still does) what I need it to.

Jet washer advice sought - Brit_in_Germany

If you can wait until the spring, then Lidl will normally be selling a Parkside model (PHD 170 was the previous model) at around GBP 100. Better value for money than the Kärchers.

Jet washer advice sought - Falkirk Bairn

Lidl have small pressure washer in stock, at least in my area - £39.99

Might do the job but as you say they do bigger ones around £100 - usually 3 yr warranty

Jet washer advice sought - johncyprus

I’ve made the mistake of buying two Parkside washers from Lidl each lasted a couple of years absolute rubbish. I’ve now got a Stihl which will probably last as long as my Honda Jazz.