Parking on a slope in long term - New owner
My parking bay has a bit of slope as the overall housing development was made by cut and fill. Does parking a car on slightly inclined ground overnight has any long term impact? I hope this should not be an issue, England and the rest of Europe has a lot of areas like that so I believe cars sold here are designed with that consideration.
Parking on a slope in long term - argybargy

If its a fairly steep slope ( and sounds like it isn't) you might need to put it in gear as well as using the handbrake. It won't do the car any harm.

Parking on a slope in long term - New owner
It’s an automatic. So the car is parked in P and also auto hand brake. My question was more about could it impact the engine performance and wear/tear in long run?
Parking on a slope in long term - badbusdriver

My question was more about could it impact the engine performance and wear/tear in long run?

Can't imagine why it would?.

How long do you plan to keep the car?, I was under the impression from your other posts it is a lease. If so, surely you aren't going to have the car long term?

Think of all those people living in San Fransisco :-)

Parking on a slope in long term - argybargy
It’s an automatic. So the car is parked in P and also auto hand brake. My question was more about could it impact the engine performance and wear/tear in long run?

Had no idea what kind of car you had, but in the absence of further info I assumed it to be a manual. Seems a rather odd question to me.
Parking on a slope in long term - Andrew-T
My parking bay has a bit of slope as the overall housing development was made by cut and fill. Does parking a car on slightly inclined ground overnight has any long term impact?

Please tell us what problems you think might arise ? Cars have been parked on steep roadsides for generations, and I don't remember hearing of regular difficulties, except perhaps from front-wheel handbrakes which eased off as things cooled down.

Parking on a slope in long term - DavidGlos
I suppose if it’s a very steep slope, you start the engine from cold and then rev it really hard to get out of the parking bay, that could be detrimental.

Seems unlikely though, as you say that the slope is gentle and the auto ‘box should prevent the worst excesses of huge revs and clutch slipping on a manual.
Parking on a slope in long term - Brit_in_Germany

Owners of automatics were recommended to apply the handbrake before engaging park to avoid stressing the pawl, I believe.