AutoSctrach - Manchester - thirts

Hi,

As anyone used Autoscratch. I assume they are a national franchise but I wouldn't mind any info on them. They have good on-line reviews buut for all I know that could be friends and family

AutoSctrach - Manchester - Adampr

Never heard of them. From what I can gather, it's not a franchise but they do act as an agency for smart repairers outside of their area, whatever that is.

AutoSctrach - Manchester - alan1302

Hi,

As anyone used Autoscratch. I assume they are a national franchise but I wouldn't mind any info on them. They have good on-line reviews buut for all I know that could be friends and family

There are 1149 reviews on Trust Piliot - that would make a lot of friends and family.

In the end I decided to use AutScratch. It was my daughters car and she had managed to scratch/gouge the rear door and wheel panel against a wall.

It wasn't worth going through insurance as the car is over six years old, is a bottom of the range i10 and where she has to park it is likely to get pranged again.

However Autoscratch did a brilliant job, perhaps not as perfect as a modern day body could have done but it was £350 and done outside my house, and it required quite a bit of work to put right. My daughter was delighted

AutoSctrach - Manchester - badbusdriver

Not sure I understand why it was worth paying £350 to Autoscratch, but not worth going through the insurance?

AutoSctrach - Manchester - Adampr

Not sure I understand why it was worth paying £350 to Autoscratch, but not worth going through the insurance?

Excess payment and loss of NCD?

As the previous poster said, her excess is £300 + NCB

AutoSctrach - Manchester - gordonbennet

Anything under £1000 i'll pay myself and keep schtum.

AutoSctrach - Manchester - FiestaOwner

Any claims you make (irrespective of fault) have to be declared to the insurance companies for 5 years. This increases the premium for 5 years (irrespective of NCD). This also applies to all policies which you are a named driver on and not just the policy in your name (which you claimed on).