Any - Cazoo goes to take on Autotrader - Orb>>

Saw this.

Other newspapers available.

www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/article-13174317/Ca...e

Any - Cazoo goes to take on Autotrader - Manatee

Failing business. Autotrader will kill them, they have a dominant position and years of practice.

Any - Cazoo goes to take on Autotrader - madf

Company which criticised the motor trade as dinosaurs, now wants to make money from selling dinosaur's cars

What could possibly go wrong?

Any - Cazoo goes to take on Autotrader - daveyjp

More than one person I know in the trade don't see Cazoo lasting much longer, last throw of the dice?

Any - Cazoo goes to take on Autotrader - Adampr

That's a bit of a shame, as I quite liked their approach. I'm not convinced this is the end. They have a track record with Zoopla doing well despite Rightmove being better in pretty much every way. If nothing else, it will hopefully encourage Auto Trader to raise their game - it has lost most of the private market, so certainly has room to improve.

Any - Cazoo goes to take on Autotrader - alan1302

That's a bit of a shame, as I quite liked their approach. I'm not convinced this is the end. They have a track record with Zoopla doing well despite Rightmove being better in pretty much every way. If nothing else, it will hopefully encourage Auto Trader to raise their game - it has lost most of the private market, so certainly has room to improve.

The person that setup Zoopla and Cazoo left Cazoo last year so does not have anything to do with it now - they are only changing as they have run out of cash and trying to keep going with the brand name more than anything.