Parking app logged me out - got a parking fine - Warning

I ended up getting a parking ticket, because a parking app used this council (and many others council), logged me out. I had to retype the passed. The password would not work (even though it was the correct one). I was caught out on the road. Causing me high stress and frustration. By this time, I tried to do a password reset and walk to find another working parking machine, the traffic warden slapped me with a ticket by the time I got back.

The second machine was n't even working. The traffic warden admitted she knew the machine was out of order, but did n't even make allowance that people may have gone to look for another machine.

Councils are not particular helpful when it comes to providing public service, but their level of efficiency is supreme when it comes to collecting money. Why can't they get a repair team to fix those meters with the same efficiency?

I have photos, of every step. Annoying to appeal these things.

My advice, is check phone parking app regularly, when at home.

Parking app logged me out - got a parking fine - Bromptonaut

Keep Calm and Carry On.

The appeal process is relatively straightforward and success rate at the Tribunal, if you present your case properly and particularly if you attend in person, is very good indeed.